1. Casinos want to make sure players stay and gamble for hours on end. To ensure clients don’t get sleepy, extra oxygen is released to help people stay awake and alert. You will never see clocks and windows in a casino so customers have no idea how long they have been there or if it’s getting too late.
2. A former teacher who was convicted for sexually abusing her 12 year old student when she was 34 in the 1990s is now married to him, has 2 kids and hosts a weekly ‘Hot for Teacher’ night at her local bar. Their first was conceived when Vili was in seventh grade. Their second was concieved while Mary Kay had accepted a plea bargain with the stipulation that she have no further contact with Vili. She was born behind bars. Last year, they celebrated their 10 year wedding anniversary.
3. Lady Gaga is used to winning music awards all the time, including 12 Guinness World Records. Some of the most notable ones are: Most Product Placement in a Video, Fastest-Selling Single on iTunes, Most Searched-For Female on the Internet, Largest Gathering of Lady Gaga Impersonators, and Fastest-Selling US Digital Album.
4. In the 1970s professional 10 pin bowlers made twice as much as NFL players. In the “golden era” of the 1960s and 70s, they made twice as much money as NFL stars, signed million dollar contracts, and were heralded as international celebrities. After each match, they’d be flanked by beautiful women who’d seen them bowl on television, or had read about them in Sports Illustrated.
5. Jackie Chan was set to be at one of the Twin Towers on September 11th to begin filming Nosebleed. In the movie Chan was supposed to play a window washer who foils a terrorist plot. The screenwriter, however, did not deliver the script on time for the actor.