Kids can be quite a handful, especially when your hands are already full of groceries, diapers, and/or whatever mess you have to clean up at the time. Regardless, we love the heck out of our little trouble-makers and if anything, they sure can make us laugh. Today we’re looking at those little, undeniable truths about raising kids and what most of them are like because, ultimately, we’re in this together!
1. One thing I think we’re all familiar with when it comes to kids is their brutal honesty
2. And they’ll always ask those unanswerable questions
3. You try to keep them out of harm’s way, but then you turn around and see something like this:
4. They can follow instructions, but sometimes, just a bit too literally…
5. You have to be mindful of sibling rivalry